Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Origin of Tikkit..


So this summer I have decided to start my own jewelry line (soon to be on Etsy!). I am always making jewelry for friends, family, and myself.. etc., and, since it qualifies in the "handmade" category on Etsy, I'm just going to give it a shot!
So here are a few pieces that I am going to start with.... enjoy!

And most of these can be custom-ordered with different paper (for the laminated ones), tulle colors, beading, earring hooks, etc. - use your imagination!

These were my first big leap into the world of jewelry, and they really got me into making earrings!


These laminated ones are going to come in all different shapes, sizes, colors/patterns galore!!!
(Oh and I do headbands too!)


For the metal designs I can also make rings, necklaces, etc., etc. the list goes on!


2 comments:

  1. heyy kit! its shauna and i loveeee the music note earrings! can i buy them? i love your blog ur such a cutie and i miss youu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shauna!!! omg i can defs make you a pair!!

    ReplyDelete