Friday, October 1, 2010

Falling for Autumn


Here are some pics I took as a last hurrah for summer...


And sad story - I think the garden's last tomato got picked yesterday. As one growing season ends, another one starts: squash!!! I absolutely love any squash, butternut, acorn, spaghetti, you name it! Oh, even pumpkins, although I'm still partial to the other ones... pumpkins just don't seem to have the same, rich flavor.

Although can I say just how excited I am for fall! I love the vibrant autumn hues, fall fashion, cooler temps., apples (my favorite food in the entire world... well one at least ;), caramel apples for that matter, pumpkins, TV seasons starting (like Glee & Modern Family!), tights, Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Lattes & their new Toffee Mochas... mmm (although I'm a bit anti-Starbucks except when I have a gift card),



No comments:

Post a Comment