Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trip to Mad-city

We took a fun trip to Madison last weekend to visit some friends and see Ingrid Michaelson! She is probably one of the best performers I've ever seen (both vocally and personality-wise). I think she sounds better live than she does is her CDs... and she is so funny in a quirky-kind of way! After the concert, my sister, her friend, and I went on her tour bus (ok on the stairs of it...) and got her autograph! And she was in her pajamas haha! She's got one of those great, confident, laid-back personalities.
Arty shots of the Capitol Theater:


Our friends' beautiful house... you feel like you're in the treetops!

My sister before we left! I hadn't seen her since August :(

(and spy one of our home-grown pumpkins to the left!)

Here's a link to a really great cover of Nightswimming she did at our concert! She has such a beautiful voice:

No comments:

Post a Comment