Friday, July 9, 2010

A Plethora of Pier 1 and Peet's


Eeps! I've been slacking on my blogging duties!!!

Where to begin!
______________________________________

These "Herculean" (thank you thesaurus.com)-sized eating utensils were too hard to resist snapping at Pier 1! Any ideas what one could consumed with these??

I think I'm kind of getting Darby O'Gill and the Little People vibes, but with me holding a spoon instead of a leprechaun and a mug...

(please pardon the iPhone 3G-quality images)
___________________________

Some nice romping in the city...
cool mirror in Z Gallerie (as well as an inconspicuous little green friend in the background)


a refreshing green tea something at Peet's Coffee and Tea... apparently it's Cali's version of Starbucks?? -- or just opt for Wikipedia
Fun fact: Peet's avid followers are commonly referred to as "Peetniks" (a take on the Beatniks)
_____________________________

Also some construction action...

I flipped the pic upside down to make it a bit more interesting
_________________________

A mini Tikkit thing I made for my etsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment