Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Believe the Term du Jour is "Snowmageddon"?

I didn't leave the house for two days. 


Yep kind of embarrassing to admit this... but I only speak the truth! There's just so much SNOW! I think the final record was nearly two feet! Yikes! My dogs have been practically swimming in the yard!
But anyway, I finally came out of hibernation yesterday to face the elements....



Lydia trenching...




I can't tell if she just gave up... 






^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Please forgive me for the slow posts... I am in the midst of an insanely large research paper (think 30+ pages) on India! It's a great topic, and I love learning about the rich Indian culture... also just finished a good book called The Hungry Tide that takes place in India's Tide Country (which borders Bangladesh). If you know anything on the topic or know someone that does, then I'd love an interview! Email me at tikkitco@gmail.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment