Friday, March 8, 2013

Bring on Spring!

I don't care what everyone else says. I love the snow! It bundles everything in a wonderful white blanket and makes me just want to snuggle up in bed with a good latte and the NY Times. But ok, I will admit that the indefatigable weekend snow reports are becoming a bit outrageous... I don't think I'd object to retiring the snow boots until next year. 

Time for flu season to disappear -- spring fever's in the air! 




Not to mention that all I want from mail services is a package with these little friends! Who says we can't have dorm pets?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Just rediscovered these too!

Mark Bittman gets me every time -- 3:08. 

Finally, some clarity!

This library is working to save the world's plant diversity. Mine just got a new texting service. Go figure.

Have you seen this new site yet?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hope you're going to have a wild weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment