Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello, Hola, Bonjour, Ciao!




So this is the beginning of my new adventure:

I am an aspiring artist in search of the right track within the field of art. I created this blog as a possible way to document my quest/a creative outlet from my crazy and stressful life...??

Hmm... anyway I like anything to do with art, food, books, traveling, and learning new things!

___________________________________________

Well for starters, Merry [belated] Christmas! Funny enough, on Saturday, the day after Christmas, my family decided it was about time to take our Christmas card picture and just send it out as a "New Years" card... we'll see how that works out...

A few of our options include:



And then we were also considering doing a collage of pictures with a few singles too:






(On "M": Mad Bomber hat, Michael Kors coat, pink pashmina ??, Martin and Osa jeans, Bare Traps Boots
On me: Banana Republic hat, H&M coat, wool scarf gift, Rerock jeans, Target boots)

_____________________________________________

As you can see, we got a lot of snow! It snowed all day without letting up (of course after Christmas)! Looking out the window right now, we have about 15 in.! Annie, my miniature poodle, loves the snow, but with all 10 lbs. of her, she is practically drowning in it!


_____________________________________

Today I am madly prepping the house for a little "holiday soirée" with some family friends!

And... I am working on a new shirt DIY --> I'll post pictures later to show how I did it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog! I think this will become the new up and coming fashion blog this year. Keep watching this one...future Satorialist?? Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find those FAB Russian hats? Are they real fur?

    ReplyDelete