Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy November!


It always seems like the fall goes by too quickly, and before I know it, winter's here! Though I grumble about the cold (let's face it, who doesn't?), I do love snow -- and cute boots to romp in the snow!

Please note that not all of these are appropriate for snow, but I just really like them ;)



Jimmy Choo for Hunter (note the cute leopard lining)



[the new ruby slippers]


__________________________________

Love this!
Please forgive me -- I can't remember where I found it!
If you know please comment so I can give proper credit!

And cutie little froggie!


Sorry for the lack of boots... I will have more I promise [with color]! I just got side-tracked hunting for a pair of frog rain boots I had as a kid... great way to spend a whole half hour! But seriously I can't find them ANYWHERE!

1 comment:

  1. Surprisingly...m kindof obsessed with the shoe from the Gap out of all of them.

    ReplyDelete