Sunday, January 9, 2011

Infinity Scarves!


I have had a bit of a mad obsession with chunky knit infinity scarves for the longest time and was jumping for joy when I got one from "Santa" for Christmas! So here's a little gallery of some that I found...

Not loving the outfit but I like the scarf!
(Above two from The Cut)

My sister and me!


p.s. I know I didn't put up any of myself wearing one.. I have yet to snap a pic!
______________________________________________

Check out this great article from National Geographic about the Gulf's oil spill last year.
I think that scientists working on the spill's management and containment should try to use biomanipulation (learning about ecology in Biology right now ;).
______________________________________________

Also take a look at Apple stock.. it's rising splendidly, so I hope you have some :)

No comments:

Post a Comment