Saturday, January 1, 2011

Natal Day, Nosh, and New Years

I'm back! I apologize for my lack of recent posts... I have not had access to a computer for nearly a week! But forgive me... I come back bearing many gifts (ehh ...well more like pictures)

First off: HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TIKKIT!!!


TikkiT had its first birthday on the 27th!
_____________________________________________

I also enjoyed a great breakfast at Nosh! It has a great eclectic vibe with DE-licious food! I have yet to eat a bad meal.

For starters, I sipped some delicious chai tea...
I loved the presentation and the tea's packaging... it came in a pyramid-shaped silk screen with a bendable leafed top!

I also really liked the booth fabric...

I kind of forgot to take a picture of the actual food... I was a bit too famished, but I devoured steel-cut oatmeal plus golden raisins, walnuts, and brown sugar with a great caramelized layer on top! Mmm...

____________________________________________

Also... HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2011!
(image via Martha Stewart Living)

Now the big question is what to call this year? "Two thousand eleven"? "Twenty eleven"?

I definitely am considering a wide variety of New Year's Resolution options... (to be continued)

But every year we go to this outrageous New Years costume party, where everyone dresses up as someone/thing that was a hot topic in the news the last year.

... so logically I came as Snooki from Jersey Shore (*please note that I am keeping my pride by adding that I have never seen the show before)
(here I am with my uncle... aka Keith Richards)
(and Lady Gaga, TSwift, and [my sister] iPhone 4)

Please acknowledge the Lady Gaga masterpiece! Her meat dress was absolutely stellar!
____________________________________

I found this adorably chic (& stylish) cake when I was hunting for a good birthday picture...



If you're lucky I might post some Christmas shots too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment