Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Do I Still Have Any Readers?!

My goodness! I am terribly embarrassed that I haven't posted in almost a month! Eeps! While school is just winding down (... I have my last two finals tomorrow - wahoo!), I am enjoying the lovely 58-degree-and-raining weather. What a fantastic way to kick off the summer! However chilly this spring has been, it has brought with it baby green buds, tree blooms galore, and a symphony of bird calls!


 (cute picture I found on Anthropologie's Facebook!)

 (The Glamourai)


Love the Tory Burch belt!
(the Sartorialist... it may be a little late for spring)

 (the Sartorialist.. yep this one definitely is ;)

I just love this blue! Perfect color for any accessory (furniture and clothing alike)
for spring/summer!
(Martha Stewart)


(can't remember where I found this)


 Cool screw-top stool!
(sorry - don't remember this source either)

(I believe this is Martha Stewart...)

No comments:

Post a Comment