Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Spring

I'm really trying to incorporate more meaningful elements to this blog besides pretty pictures, so I'll be trying to write a little more and devote some posts to issues du jour.

So with that said, I give you.... pictures!

Love these spreads from the most recent Anthropologie mag:

Fun little spring terrarium! I definitely want to try something like this now that it's getting warmer, and the sun is actually out. The leather hanger adds a nice contrast to the simple glass too. I love how you can see through the glass, and it exposes all of the elements and components of the arrangement.

I love taking something as plain as a set of shears and using them to create an unexpected display :)

Look-alikes? Neon patio chairs and Fendi bags... who knew?



Oh and to any of my bio class readers... let me know if you want a link to Ch. 20 Learning Objectives ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment