Thursday, March 3, 2011

WOOF!

I took a little adventure to the International Dog Show this weekend, mainly just to see the poodles, but I ran into some interesting pooches along the way!

This guy was enormous! 

 I just had to snap a pic of this guy... too good




 And this guy *note the hairspray in his apron's pocket





I can't tell the difference. 
(Ironically this topiary shape is called a "poodle")


We knew this one was the champion before he even came into the ring - so beautiful! He carried himself with such confidence and composure... 
such masculinity amidst the pom-poms and hairspray



And I just HAD to get this one! I love when dog owners look like their dogs.








 I've heard that Afghan hounds are the stupidest dogs in the world... 
trade-off: looks and long silky hair vs. brains?





 I called him the "rockstar" of the bunch.. the hair is perfect!
 And here's the champion again - a bit pompous? 
(oh and look at his little blue hair ribbons too!)

I believe the only distinguishable features here are his pom-poms

And Rockstar again!


Again where the owner looks like her dog... I wonder if they go to the same hair salon?

And then this was just too priceless to pass up
(also note the blue Ikea tote)


(topiary picture from Make a Scene)

1 comment:

  1. Love all the dogs !!! And the owners are pretty good too..
    (ARH)

    ReplyDelete