Monday, April 4, 2011

A Nice Little Stash

Although I'm pretty sure I've already conveyed to you, my fellow readers, just how much I love tea, I think it's worth mentioning again. So yes, I am quite the tea fan! My favorites du jour are green and peppermint, but I am always on the hunt for new kinds! I usually drink up to (or beyond) three cups a day. I for one drink it shamelessly with the comfort that I am getting my month's worth of antioxidants every single day! I must mention that my mom is also quite the avid tea-drinker. As result, we have signed up for a "tea-a-month" type of club! I am absolutely giddy with the thought, as we get 100 tea bags a month! Right now it is through Stash tea, and we are getting the premium green tea with matcha. I think the matcha is the secret ingredient that makes it taste so good; it gives the tea this slightly frothy consistency and just enhances the flavor! 

Here's a little snap of our loot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment