Sunday, January 31, 2010

All Coiled Up









This is my random inspiration for the day... I had some old wire next to my desk, curled it up, and thought it looked pretty cool! I couldn't decide which one I liked the best, so I am putting them all up!
___________________________

I am also on the hunt for some patterned oxfords... or plain ones that I can do myself!
Whenever I'm putting an outfit together, I always find myself saying how I could really use a pair of oxfords to top off the look!

I liked these ones from Gilt Groupe (can't remember who makes them... Humphrey or something??)-- but very cool! It has a little city scape/house pattern thing going on!

I also liked these Jeffrey Campbell ones--leopard!






Going with the leopard theme, discovered these top-siders! (love them!)


No comments:

Post a Comment