Sunday, January 3, 2010

Adieu to the Holidays for Now...


Well this is the end of my happy, carefree Winter Break... back to the books! But, I am really going to try to keep up with my New Years Resolutions and keep posting!

Here is a little recap of my break:

We started off the holidays with a little soirée in the city at my aunt's impossibly chic apartment! (Here I am cleaning up after all the festivities; too bad there weren't any good shots from the actual party..)

(wearing: cashmere scarf-Lands' End, turtleneck-H&M, watch-Target, skinny jeans-Rerock)

Our great Christmas tree!


Every Christmas, we decide on an ornament to make (each of us get to make our own variations), but sadly this year my sister and I had finals before break so we didn't have time to make any :( so we're going to have "big plans" for Valentine's Day!

Christmas Day at my grandma's house!


Some fun pics from the yard after our great blizzard (15 in.!)




(Lydia in the snow!)

Here's a nice candid of me while playing Charades at a Christmas party, showing off my new necklace (Christmas present from the rents!) :

________________________________

As a great way to end the break, we went downtown with some friends to see In the Heights! Overall, really good... it put me in a Salsa-dancing mood!

... and a lovely close-up of my bracelets, etc. ... and chipping nails...




Hope that everyone's holidays were as fun as mine, and that going back to the monotonous, regular routine isn't too painful... and I'm totally jealous of those not done yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment