Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy 4-day Week!


Sorry for the lack of posting.. just enjoying the long weekend!

While perusing organizing tips on one of my favorite websites (Martha Stewart!) I came across a pretty good idea for organizing papers, concepts, etc.- and decorative!


(Click here for the whole how-to)

And if you do this for work, then you can just grab the clipboard (contents and all) and go!

You know when you find a fun-covered notebook or even just a plain one that inconveniently does not contain pockets? Here's another cool idea I found, to add your own with a creative flair!


_____________________________

I always love seeing unexpected uses for certain things! For example, it's fun to see an old flea market-type step ladder or an antique chair used as a bedside organizer.

(Martha Stewart-of course)




(all 3 from Apartment Therapy)



ok and this one isn't really bedside table but I still liked the picture..


(from Nibs)


____________________________

Oh and I also want to add that my heart goes out to everyone affected by the devastating earthquake in Haiti. What a truly terrible natural disaster. Here are a few links to check out for ways you can help!

-$2 Million in Donations for Haiti, via Text Message







No comments:

Post a Comment