Monday, January 11, 2010

Framed


Well! It seems that I am already slacking in the New Years Resolution department...!

Exciting news! I just got new glasses! I have long since exceeded the strength of the prescription in my old ones! This time I opted for frames a little more fun... and retro!


I figured that this is probably about the only time I could pass wearing these glasses without looking like a dated grandpa stuck in the '50s:





(wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren glasses, my lovely school uniform, World Market earrings, Gap scarf)

Oh and as you can see, I just received the new Anthropologie mag in the mail and am loving some of the looks! They also included a home-furnishings section in the back with some great scenery and adorable duvet covers! They had a "voyage"-type theme going on... old-fashioned suitcases/trunks, framed b&w world pictures, animal-head masks, etc.

And.. I just got the new Architectural Digest and Lucky mags so I have a lot of reading to do!
________________________________________

It seems that we have hit quite the cold snap and the temp. has ceased to rise above 15° ! Brrr!
I am definitely not enjoying this- and to top it off, we are cross-country skiing in P.E. tomorrow!



This is probably the only the ice I could get used to... the inner diva in me!
(Courtesy of dalesdesigns.net)

___________________________________

And working on getting that shirt DIY up sometime soon!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment